Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A taste of whats to come

Alicia is already use to not sleeping. I am not. We went to bed after watching the new CSI: Miami, around 11. It took a little to fall asleep...I woke up around 3am and just couldnt go back to bed. I laid there with my eyes closed talking to myself, telling myself to just sleep. I rolled over and the clock said 3:25. Alicia woke up to take her nightly pee break and asked if I was okay. She laid back down and fell right to sleep.

Everything I could think of I did. I was thinking about the trip I took with my Grandfather to France and all the site we saw. I was then thinking about my uncle Mike Formica. I was thinking about the baby and about work. I thought about how uncomfortable my pillow was and I thought about Christian. I continued thinking about anything and everything I could.

I rolled over and looked at the clock and it said 3:40. Alicia awoke again and asked again...she said she'll sleep on the couch and see if that helped me. Nope. I tossed and turned for another 25 minutes. I went down stairs. Alicia was wide awake on the couch, now she could sleep. I asked her if we could have sex...some times it helps me sleep! We both agreed that it wasnt going to happen. We laid on the couch and watched an epsiode of CSI, sometimes watching tv helps. I started to feel sleepy and my eyes were heavy. When the episode was over we laid on the ocuch and tried to go to sleep.

I actually felt tired so I said lets go to bed. It was 5:15 when we laid in bed. The alarm was set to go off at 5:45 so I chaged it to the lastes possible time, 6:15. I felt my self drifting to sleep, my mind still racing with thoughts. Now I was singing a song my Pink...The alarm went off at 6:15 and I never went to sleep.

No comments: