Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Dr. Appt

I guess no news is good news? Alicia said they didnt say too much...She may have a UTI and they are going to test her for that. If she does they need to treat it right away. Over a month ago the Reading Hospital had Alicia fill out a records release form for her records at St. Joe's...they still dont have them. So we arent sure if we can do it naturally or have to have a C section. The doc said that they will have to "get aggressive" about it because the day is coming up very quickly. Its about 3 weeks away, May 14th.

I got to talk to Christian when Alicia called and he was telling me about hearing the baby...and about the cars on the road. Her next appt is next Wednesday at 2:45 so I can go to that...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Ugh, I HATE that! When I had to switch to a high risk hospital they waited forever for the records, they ended up just starting over because the 1st hospital wasted too much time.