Monday, November 9, 2009

It wasnt what I thought

Talk about a headache! I forgot how boring New Hire Orientation was. When you strip it down its the same speech no matter what bank your working for, every bank has laws and regulation thats must be followed. Today wasnt anything great, its was a bunch of basic info. Tomorrow should be better, its more about teller transactions and how the systems work.

My first day at the new job is next Wednesday. I went to the branch and met the staff and talked to the asst. manager about my schedule. Here, I work next Wednesday, Thursday and Friday at my branch then the following week I already float to Kutztown! Its not that bad. Its only a 30 minutes drive with little traffic and I'm suppose to be there all week so thats an extra $100 in my pocket!

No comments: