Monday, January 12, 2009

snow...

IT SNOWED! and i hated it! Mommy, Christian and KC played out in the snow this weekend. I stayed inside, nice and warm, cleaning. I forgot my phone which has a few good pictures but here are a few. I'll post the ones from my phone tomorrow...



On Friday morning when we woke up it was freezing cold in the house...we checked the thermostat and it was 60 degrees in the house. It said the heat was on and set for 68 but only cold air was blowing out. I didnt have a lot of time to look at it because we had to leave for work. I wasnt coming home later because I had to work so when Alicia got home with Christian around 5:30 she said the house was below 60! We had no idea what was wrong with it. It couldnt have had malfunctioned on us. It was only 4 years old. Maybe the thermostat was broken, the auto function on it doesnt work...Alicia called Jack and the problem was the circuit breaker was turned off. No idea how that happened but she said as soon as she turned it on, it worked just fine. Major crisis adverted!

No comments: