Tuesday, January 27, 2009

John and Kate plus 8

I'm not a big fan of the show but every since I heard the rumors of them moving to Wernersville I became interested and wanted to know...Last night was show all about the new house. Alicia and I were so excited to watch it but disappointed by the end of the show. THey never revealed where they moved to! However, this one website claimed they knew where they lived and had pictures of the house. They said it was in Wernersville, Pa and so this morning I looked at the website and the pictures they had and sure enough...The Gosselins moved to Wernersville! I'm not sure what part of Wernersville they live in, its not a big town...maybe we'll see them?

Here's the website:

http://www.fm97.com/cc-common/gallery/

scroll down till you see the "Jon and Kate's New Wernersville Pad!"

1 comment:

Nana911 said...

Isn't that funny! I just saw that myself yesterday. ......but you aren't saying you want 8 right? :) lol