Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Baby!

Oh yeah! Ms. Winter weather took a dump on us! (noticed I said Ms. not Mrs.? thats because nobody likes her and so there for she will remain single....)So far she dropped 3-6 inches up our way. KC and Alicia like it...they were outside this morning shoveling. Alicia finds it relaxing...I went to work around 8:45 instead of 6:30. I waited till they plowed but even then the roads were still bad. I drove 35 mph the whole time...especially after the last accident. I passed a few accidents, they must have been going to fast. There were people that were passing me going 50+! crazy. I got to work in about an hour and a half. I'm spending the night at my moms or grandparents...just to play it safe.

Alicia called me and told me that she got a call from the library, they arent having story hour because they are closing all public libraries today.

You know what bugs me...i'm sick and I'm still coming to work. The weather was bad and I still drove over and hour to come to work. I didnt call out...just a thought...

No comments: