Thursday, July 9, 2009

Hello

My dad has been using our camera so I haven’t been able to upload any new pics. There are over 300 new pics since he’s been out here and once he leaves, I’ll be able to upload them here. He leaves on Saturday so Monday I’ll be able to.

Its really great having my dad out here. On Tuesday night Alicia and I went out to dinner with him and we got to talk about a lot of things and “catch” up. On Wednesday he helped around our house and fixed a few minor things like Jackson closet door handle, the hanging plant hooks out front and the basement laundry light…a few bumps along the way! I came home from work and the electric didn’t work in the living room…he was able to fix it though.

Today he’s off with his friends to play golf and hang out. Alicia has a day by herself with just the boys and no one else. Her jobs a little crazy. She started on Monday but hasn’t worked since then. The two other kids that are there are out sick…so here is no need for her. Alicia has already started to look for another job. She has put in 6 apps for the new shopping center that is opening soon, she’s willing to take any job at this point; just as long she has consistent hours!

No comments: