Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sick!

Its my first day back to work...sad, though. I wasnt able to go to the doctors but I'm pretty sure I had some form of the flu. I woke up on saturday morning feeling really bad and I had to work that day. It got worse all day, I had Alicia come down and pick me up. It got really when we got home I started shaking and I laid in bed the rest of the day. I had a fever that went up and down and I was sweating profusely. My throat was swollen and on top of that, I was vomiting. Alicia and Christian went to her moms on Sunday so I can rest up and have some quiet time.

I called out of work on monday to keep resting up. Christian woke up after 11 hours of sleeping and sure enough he was sick...we went up stairs to check on him and he was just laying there, so out of it. He didnt get what I had. He only had a fever but today he's doing much better! I just cant wait to go home...

No comments: